Welcome to The Little school,
The purpose of The Little School is to provide young children with a balance of freedom and responsibility. We have created an environment that gives children a sense of trust and well-being, as well as a context in which they can express themselves mentally, emotionally, physically, creatively and socially.
Our Goals for your child(ren) include:
1. Foster each child's own unique individuality
2. Encourage individual discovery and expression
3. Provide a balanced day for each child in order to meet his/her needs for communication, joy, love, work, play, curiosity, success, approval, self-discipline, learning, rest, body care and development, responsibility, esteem and friendship
4. Provide an environment for children where they naturally belong and can be themselves
5. Develop an effective parent/staff education and communication system
6. Encourage and expand the natural expression of each child's esteem so that life begins as, and always will be, a fulfilling experience
The Little School Director-Tiburon
Parents are billed on a monthly basis for tuition.
Wait List Fee
A $50 non-refundable deposit is required in order to place your child on the waiting list for admission.
A $50 annual registration fee is due by the beginning of the school year.
Materials Assessment Fee
There is an annual assessment fee of $150 per family per year, payable in October. This fee may be refunded in exchange for attending the Parent Work Day in the Fall.
Please Download an application here:
To request more information:
Mon-Fri 8am - 3pm